Notice: ob_flush(): failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush in /var/www/seoport2/data/www/elsjourney.com/wp-content/themes/magone/single.php on line 743
Primeval white color looks not only elegant, but also fresh. Your husband’s go-to-meeting white shirt, son’s white t-shirt, daughter’s white skirt and your white trousers and blouse, snowy tablecloth and bed clothing, even separately create the feeling of excitement and holiday.
Everyone wants for white clothes’ condition to be the same as at the day of purchase. However, we are confronted with reality – things lose their whiteness. This might happen because you didn’t correctly sort the things before the laundry and colorful clothes were washed out on the white ones. If you don’t wash the white clothing for a long time, it will lose its natural whiteness.
Don’t throw out the things that grew out grey or yellow, let’s better bleach them.
How to bleach the underwear at home
You can bring delicacy and freshness back to the underwear by quite simple ways, you will spare it of ill-looking grey or yellow shade, you have to use:
- Hydrogen peroxide and soda: 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide is being dissolved in 3 liters of water and 1 teaspoon of soda. Things that lost their primary white color get soaked in the solution for 30 minutes and you need to intermix them every 5 minutes.
- Sal-ammoniac: is used only for flax and cotton. Dissolve 10 tablespoons of sal-ammoniac in 15 liters of water of temperature of 40 degrees. Soak the clothes in the solution for 2-3 hours and then wash them with laundry detergent.
- Manganese solution. Be careful with proportions, cause there might be crimson color. Water with 2-3 granules of manganese has to turn light pink.
You can avoid the problem of bleach of underwear if you use only verified remedies and follow the recommendations, which are pointed on the products.
White clothes became grey how to bleach
Read the instruction to those remedies that you use during the wash before bleaching the grey clothes. Don’t forget that temperature is applied depending on the cloth characteristic (cotton, flax, wool etc.).
There are three main types of bleachers:
- Optical. Their operating principle doesn’t consist of removing the dirt, it covers the material by light-reflecting coating, which maintains a semblance of whiteness.
- Chlorine-containing. This remedy’s affordability doesn’t lower its effect. There is antisepticise property among its pros. Speaking of cons – there can be gradual thinning of cloth fibers due to the constant use of chlorine-containing bleachers.
- Oxygenic. This bleacher isn’t able to ruin the fibrous structure of the cloth, it’s effective and isn’t allergenic. It will fit any cloth. However, it’s quite expensive.
Put things that need to be bleached in the cold water with bleacher for the night. Rinse the clothes in the clean water in the morning.
How to bleach the bed clothing at home
You can bleach the bed clothing at home and provide it with primary cleanness by old method with high temperatures, which our grandmothers used. Does the “boiling extraction» sound familiar? Of course, no one still has this huge pot, so use the bucket.
Grate the laundry soap. Pour 5 liters of water, 200 g of soap strips and 1 teaspoon of soda in big enamel bucket. Put this bucket on the stove and as soon as soap dissolves, put the bed clothing in this bucket. Liquid must boil, then slack the fire and boil the bed clothing on a low heat for 40 minutes. When the bed clothing gets cold, continue washing it in the washing machine with maximum temperature.
If there is a water with yellow shade from the tap, then you better boil or settle the water for washing.
You can bleach any type of clothes. Choose any existing remedies, which you have found out about here and give the absolute purity to the clothes. You will receive the distinguished title Mistress.